Saturday, December 3, 2011

Final Report on PLN

I have been continually updating my Symbaloo page with new sites that I have come across throughout this semester. I added Mrs. Yollis' website along with Jose Picardo's list of A-Z Internet sites. In addition, I added some great sites to use in the classroom, including netTrekker and SAS Curriculum Pathways. I found some great clip art by Phillip Martin, as well as a site containing free graphic organizers. I also added some fun game sites that I will be able to use with my students for review and practice. My Symbaloo webmix is still not complete because I feel that I will continue to grow as a teacher and discover new and exciting sites that I will be able to introduce and use in my classroom.

http://symbaloo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment